Beverage coolers come equipped with flat shelves for convenient stacking of cans and bottles.
Customization options, like a company logo and labels on the front and side panels, are available for some units. A beverage refrigerator is a convenient way to keep your soda at the proper temperature and limit the need for creative stacking in your main refrigerator. Plus, you won't have to keep opening your main refrigerator door to get to your drinks!
Increase your storage space for beer, juice, sports drinks, water, and more by investing in a beverage cooler by Vinotemp. Beverage refrigerators are perfect for use in the kitchen, bar, man cave, game room, and family room --- anywhere drinks are needed. If you love to entertain, you can save money by stocking beverages in bulk, ready for your next guests. Here are a few of the benefits of owning a beverage cooler and facts about beverage coolers to help you make an informed purchase.
What is a Beverage Cooler?
A beverage cooler is a refrigerator designed to house drinks. The interior temperature can maintain a set temperature between 41-65°F. Most beverage fridges have standard features like adjustable wire shelving, interior lighting, and a digital temperature control panel. Some beverage coolers have reversible door swings or left door swings so they may be installed side by side with another appliance. Beverage coolers are available in various styles and finishes, including stainless steel, all black, mirrored, and panel ready.
Benefits of Owning a Beverage Cooler
There are advantages to adding a beverage cooler to your home, including:
● Easy Access: A beverage cooler provides convenience and access to drinks from the comfort of your home. You can save money by buying bulk and storing your beverages inside the refrigerator.
● Goes Well with a Wine Cooler: A beverage cooler can be installed side-by-side with a wine refrigerator, perfect for those who love both beer and wine.
● Perfect for Busy Households: For busy homes with many occupants, you may feel limited by the storage space inside your kitchen refrigerator. Free up valuable space by storing your beverages inside a beverage cooler.
● Locking Doors: If you are storing beer or other adult beverages, you can lock them away inside a beverage cooler so children may not access your collection.
● Parties: Love to entertain? Keep drinks in stock for guests inside a beverage cooler. Instant access to drinks makes it easy for you to serve your guests, or guests may help themselves.
● Renters: For those who rent or occupy a dorm, a beverage refrigerator can come in handy to store drinks.
● Luxury: Adding a beverage cooler to your home adds extra sophistication and style to any home.
Should I Buy a Built-in or Freestanding Beverage Fridge?
Whether to purchase a freestanding or built-in beverage cooler depends on a few different factors. Do you plan to recess the beverage fridge into existing cabinetry or under a countertop? If so, you should purchase a beverage cooler designed with a front exhaust. A freestanding unit is a good choice for those who do not want to build the cooler into cabinetry or under a bar.
Can I Store Beer inside a Beverage Cooler?
Yes, you can store beer inside a beverage refrigerator. Beer should be stored in an environment with a temperature between 50 to 55℉. Like wine, beer favors a dark environment where it can rest undisturbed until it is time to drink. The kitchen refrigerator is too cold for most craft beers, and the dry environment may dry out the bottle’s cork.